Thursday 24 March 2011

We Are Brothers

Hi There Everyone,

I am soooo excited this week.  I have done a page with inspiration from the colour room, using their palette and a technique from one of the designers.  I had so much fun creating lots of layers in the background.  I am really happy with the finished product and this page is one of my favourites.
I have stamped the right hand side of the page, then whitewashed over it.  I texture pasted the left side then used glimmer mist  and used the Dusty Attic Brick Wall chipboard as a mask.  I clear embossed the rough and tumble and then misted.  I used texture paste and paint the brick wall and then all the other elements are either embossed, painted or misted.

Thanks for checking out my page.  Got to scrap with a great friend.  Hope you have an awesome weekend!  I am off to see Usher this weekend.
xoxoxo Renee

1 comment:

  1. Wow Renee - your works always looks so amazing!!! PS: Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete