Thursday 21 April 2011

Happy Easter

Well I don't know about you but I am constantly asking myself at the moment "where has the time gone?".  I can just about hear the Easter Bunny hopping into my house.

This week I am all about the Colour Room Palette #54.  The colours were bright and this is what I come up with.  I am also entering it in the April "Scrap the Boys" Challenge which is all about scrapping from an outfit, which is exactly what I have done.

This is my second boy Lucas at 5 months. Just way too cute for his own good!!  I have painted, machine stitched, fringed and then quilled (which is fiddly but I love it!) and I also hand made the flower at the bottom of the page from the Tim Holtz Paper Tape.
Thanks so much for checking out my page.  Hope you all have a safe and happy Easter.  Be safe if you are on the roads. xoxo
Renee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee
    This is Mel from STB, just wondering if you can link your layout again, I am having problems using your link, not sure if it is just me or not, I googled you to get to your blog...
    Thanks :-)
    Mel

    ReplyDelete