Thursday 30 August 2012

Hip Hop - Release Time!!

Hello There,
So excited to share with you today the New Release Stamps from
Welcome if you just started otherwise, you should have just come
from the amazingly talented
The first one is just so cute and it just makes me happy :)


I couldn't wait to color this little man up!!


Love the sentiment on this one too!! 
This kit is adorable and has lots of sentiments to choose from.

My next share is a very cute witch!!
She is a large witch, which is AWESOME!!
I used a sketch from CPS Card Sketches #280


Just love those leggings!!


So here is the deal!
Check out the Unity site to get your hands on a
bundle pack of all the new releases!
  
Now it is time for you to head on over to the very special



Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. fantastic! looove these, the Santa is my fave...great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whow your card with the snowman is sooooooo cute!!! you may send him to Holland during the christmasperiod hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these cards.. see the santa one.. I am going to have to cardlift that one.. I love all the stamps you used.. amazing Renee.. love them both!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just too adorable! That Santa one just cracks me up - love that card!

    ReplyDelete