Thursday 20 September 2012

Unity - Thursday Hip Hop Time!!

Hi There,
If you have just joined the Unity Stamp Co. Hip Hop, welcome!!
Otherwise you should have just come from the amazingly talented
Today I wanted to share with you a card I have made using the


Here is a close-up:


This stamp of the week is so cute!
It could be arriving to your door also!!

Check out all the info on how to sign up




Something else I wanted to share with you is
a Canvas Art Journal that I purchased from


This is my front cover.
The quote is:
"This World Is But A Canvas To Our Imagination - Henry David Thoreau"

I have used:

I love this stamp set and have been wanting to use it for such a long time.

So keep an eye out on facebook and get it quick!!!

Your next stop is a very talented lady



Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this card and this stamp set. The canvas is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I am in love with your journal cover! It is so beautiful! Are you some sort of rock star with the card? How did you get that burlap so perfect? I tried ONCE with that stringy mess and pretty soon it was just not even there anymore LOL I love the card and you deserve an award that the burlap is still together LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect...just perfect! I have burlap and I think I'm going to 'steal' your idea with this stamp!!! LOVE it, Renee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very journal cover! It is so beautiful. I can't make those to save my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautful projects..stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and canvas.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo gorgeous! looove the burlap and the beautiful canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg!!! Amazing projects today!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card..& the canvas..I used that stamp set on a t shirt!!

    ReplyDelete