Monday 31 December 2012

December SMAK Kit

Hi There,
Hope you are already enjoying your weekend!
Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using this months SMAK Kit.



I love to create different patterns in the background and the
SMAK Kit is the perfect way to do just that!


I got out the sewing machine and did some stitching.
I used a stamp onto a sticker from an Echo Park pack I had.


This arrow stamp is definately going to get a workout on my layouts!


The love circle was perfect.


This giant clipboard was the perfect place for me to journal.


And then hide it behind the photo.


I used all types of different inks and different colors.

All of the layout was made using this months SMAK Kit.

Find out how you can subscribe
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! Totally perfect!!! I pinned it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete