Friday 4 September 2015

My Happy Planner - Weekly Layout

Hello there,

Today I wanted to share with you a video tutorial of my latest obsession.

PLANNING!!!

I am hooked!

I recently purchased a Happy Planner, from Me & My Big Ideas.
I am in love!!

The thing that appealed to me was the layout and the thickness of each page.
I have so many ideas.
And I get to use all my favourite Shimmerz products.

So here is my first attempt.


I went with a circus theme, who doesn't love a circus?


I loved playing with my Shimmerz.
I love to add some texture.


It all just makes me happy, and extremely organised, which I love.

Shimmerz Products Used:

Shimmerz Coloringz - My Bleeding Heart
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Gummy Berry Blue
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Red-iculous
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Licorice Stick
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Lemon Drop

Here is my video tutorial:


Keep an eye out for many more planner layouts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment