Sunday 30 October 2016

The Many Faces of Lucas

Hi There,

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
Today I am sharing a layout I created
using CSI: Color Stories Inspiration
Case File 216.


My little man, Lucas, has a million faces.
Here are three!!

My Evidence is: Texture, Skulls and Asterisks.

My Testimony is:  Personality Prompt - Faces.
"Your face can tell a million stories.  You have so 
much charisma. Your face tells me when you are happy, sad,
faking it, in trouble, upset, frustrated and cheeky.
I love them all. xx"

Here are some close-ups:


There is loads of texture on this layout.
The red is Shimmerz Dazzlerz - Red-iculous.


I used the same product on the wood veneer as well.


Here is what the Case File looks like:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment