Thursday 31 March 2011

It's Showtime

Hello There,

I really don't know when this rain is ever going to stop.  The constant feeling of wet feet is driving me mad, but the flip side is that it is no where near as humid and hot as it has been.

Here is my latest contribution to the Colour Room this week.  Love the colours in this palette:
I had so much fun doing this page.  I got to blow paint through a straw to get the speckled look in the background.  I was also able to use Gesso for the first time and then paint the Aqua over the top and around the outside of the page.  I used some crackle paint, gauze, glimmermist, buttons, sparkling H2'Os and ink.  I made all the pinwheel embellishments, which was loads of fun also.  Took me back to when I went to the show as a kid and you always went home with a spinning pinwheel on a stick!


Thank you so much for checking my blog out!

Hopefully same time next week I can tell you how fabulous the weather is!!

Renee xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow - that came up beautifully. Another fantastic page - you talent continues to blow me away :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyles, had heaps of fun doing it today. It is the perfect scrapping weather! Used the blue crackle paint on the stars. xo

    ReplyDelete