Thursday 12 July 2012

Itty-Bitty Hip Hop

Hi Everyone,




Today with Unity Stamp Co. it is all about the Itty Bitty!!




You should have just visited the very talented




Today I am going to re-share with you a page I did recently using the Itty Bitty - Simple Stories - Nuts and Bolts.


This is a picture of my man Lucas, playing whilst no-one is watching.
This is the stamp!


Seeing as though I am in the sharing mood, I wanted to show you this week's
Stamp of the Week.


I stamped the image twice, then colored different bowls with copic markers and cut them all out separately to add dimension.


To give some bowls a glossy look I added some dimensional magic.


If you would like to know how the Stamp of the Week works just visit

Now to the important stuff!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MR UNITY!!!

Hope you have a beautiful day filled with love and laughter.

To celebrate Mr Unity's Birthday there will be a very special sale on this weekend!!

ALL itty bitty stamps - BUY ONE - Get ONE FREE!
Limit 10 purchased stamps/10 Free Stamps.
Add your itty bitty to your cart - WRITE your FREE itty bitty choice{s} in the comment section.
...
Please include EXACT item number and NAME of your FREE ITTY BITTY choice - or they will chosen FOR YOU!

PLUS

All orders placed THIS WEEKEND - will get a 35% off coupon emailed to them
Coupon good July 17 till July 31.
{good on ALL regular priced items - including NEW RELEASES!}
Remember CHA releases are AROUND THE CORNER! {literally}

Now
it is time for you to visit the amazing


Thanks for stopping by
and enjoy the rest of your week!!
xoxoxo

13 comments:

  1. wow fabulous layout and awesome card...great designs...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this Renee!! You rocked both layout and card!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like all the dimension on the bowl card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whowhowho!!! your LO is great..love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gears and bowls! LOVE how you used those stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your layout and the card is fab. too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your scap page is really cute I love the way used the stamps. and colors. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have such a hard time using stamps on my scrapbook pages...you've done an AMAZING job! Thanks for the inspiration :) Such a pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your layout Renee...you are soooo talented at stamping on scrapbook pages....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love all your work!!! You have definitely worked more of your magic with these stamps... soooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my Goodness Renee I LOVE your stamped background and the whole design but i adore that card with the colorful bowls !!! so so aweso0me and oh another new design team well done congrats thats so awesome. IT such a great thing because it pushes you to do things that you normally would not! again well done keep going!!! And thanks so much for popping by mwah leeann:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Layout Renee & I simply Loved your Card...love that dimensions u created with the bowls.

    TFS,
    Hugs,
    Riti :o)

    ReplyDelete