Monday 29 October 2012

Stamp of the Week #44 {Stars, Candles & Birthday Wishes}

What a fantastic start to the week!!
I wanted to share with you a card I made using Unity Stamp Co.
Stamp of the Week - Stars, Candles and Birthday Wishes!


This one is nice and bright!!  Just the way I like to make my cards!


I used a combination of Stamping, Painting and Rub Ons with this card.
I added a little glitter too!

Dont' Miss Out on Being a Stamp of the Week Member too!
You can have a stamp a week, delivered to your door!


Don't miss out....become a Stamp of the Week Member TODAY!!!

For just...

$5.79 per week {including shipping}
USA & Canada
or
$7.79 per week {including shipping}
INTERNATIONAL

You could have a fun little TREAT every week in your mailbox!
I know I LOVE it.
I feel like it is a holiday every week!

Ready to SIGN UP?
Due to the NEW WEBSITE - we are not able to take recurring subscriptions on the internet right now - HOWEVER you CAN still sign up by sending an email to lisa@unitystampco.com
- SHE WILL GET everything taken care of for you immediately!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment