Saturday 23 February 2013

Friends For LIFE

Hi Everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you a layout that I have designed for
Scrappy Chat Designs. 
I have the honour of being a guest designer for this fantastic new online kit club. This layout has been made for a kit which is for sale.  The kit is  great value and the colors are beautiful.  This layout was also recorded as it was made.  When you purchase the kit you will receive written instructions as well as the Video Tutorial.

I have used some techniques using Textured Paste and Bubble Wrap.


I love the papers in this kit!


I had lots of left overs from the kit so you could make some extra layouts or cards.
Also included in the kit are two layouts from the amazing Rebecca Beattie I love her
layouts they are so detailed.


Love this layout.  Have been wanting to make a layout of my bestie and I for
such a long time and this kit had the perfect sentiments.

If you have some time head on over to the Scrappy Chat Designs Facebook Page and become a fan.
Then you can keep up with the new kits as they are released.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment