Thursday 11 April 2013

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration - Case File 66

Hello Friends,
Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using the CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Challenge - Case File 66.
Here is what the challenge looks like:

Here is my layout.

I have used all the colors in the challenge.

Loads and loads of Unity Stamp Co.  stamps.

My evidence is Arrows, Flair, Ribbons and a White Background.

My Testimony is Something Funny & Handwriting my journaling.

Here are some close-ups:


I used the Unity Stamp Co. Chicken Wire Stamp & SMAK March - {Chalk It Up}.


I have used a Crafters Workshop Template - Mini Harlequin
and I used Textured Paste and Black Paint.


The black plastic that you see stapled is packaging from one of my boys toys.

Here is my journaling:


He is just so funny!


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment