Monday 26 May 2014

We Just Clicked

Hello Friends,

Here a layout I have made using the Scrappy Chat Designs May Kit Release.

This layout I made with two inspirations.
This photo was taken in Gladstone last year.
I got to meet Stacey Young.  I have been a big fan of her work.
But the bonus was, that she was an amazing person as well.

The other inspiration was Fiona Paltridge.
She uses watercolors in a lot in her layouts.
I watched a video of hers and I wanted to give it a try.

Here is my layout:


To purchase this kit or to see a step by step tutorial on how it was 
made head on over to the Scrappy Chat Designs Blog.

Here are a couple of close ups:


I had lots of fun trying a new technique and using stamps and colors.


Love how bright the colours turned out.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

and don't forget to go and check out the kit!!

2 comments: