Friday 3 March 2017

Case File 225 - Little Moments

Hi There,

It's time for another Case File

This time it's Case File 225.


It's all about the extra moments, when they get along!

My Evidence is:  Stars, Triangles and Wood.

My Testimony is:  Starting my journaling with an idiom.
My idiom was "Get Along Like a House on Fire"

Here are some close-ups:


That acrylic title is from Elle's Studio.


Some very cool Dusty Attic Chipboard was used in the 
making of this layout.


For the background I used 

Here is what the Case File looks like:


I used the Nifty Pixel sketch as well.
All the inspiration you need right there!

Thanks so much for stopping by! xx


3 comments:

  1. Great photos and love the background work! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've done this! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and perfect work with the colors!

    ReplyDelete