Saturday 8 July 2017

Summer Fun

Hi There Friends,

So excited to be sharing the very first layout
I have created as part of the Scrap FX Design Team.


I had heaps of fun playing with the chipboard
and stencil from Scrap FX.

Here are some close-ups:


I used the Chevron Stencil and some texture paste
to create my background.


I coated the chipboard with white gesso,
before I coloured it up.  I used the Summer Fun B
title and used an ombre effect to paint it.
The Curly Arrows are now a favourite of mine.


Lots of layers and bright colours.
I used the Simple Stories - Summer Paradise Collection.

Here are the Scrap FX Supplies:




Thanks so much for stopping by. xx


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this page! It captures a summer vibe perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jill. I am very lucky it is Summer all year round where I live. xx

      Delete