Wednesday 16 August 2017

Adventure Ahead

Hi There Friends,

Today is my very first blog post with Kaisercraft
as a Design Team Member.

I just love everything about the Factory 42 Collection, 
so I thought it was fitting to create something with one of my boys.


My eldest boy Jackson is 10, and growing up way too quickly.

Here are some close-ups:


I used the clear stamps from the Factory 42 Collection, 
the different sized cogs
along the left and right of the page.


Lots of layers and dimension on this layout.


There were lots of quotes to choose from in this collection 
but the above quote really suited my boy.


So much adventure ahead.

Thanks so much for stopping by! xx


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout, great use of the papers, and well done on your first post for Kaisercraft!!

    ReplyDelete