Saturday 21 May 2011

So Excited

Hey There,

Two in one day, this was so much fun.  This is my entry for this months
Dusty Attic Sketch Challenge.



This is a photo of Lucas, my youngest boy.  He gives me this look when he is up to something and then wants to get away with it.  Totally cute!!

I have used Dusty Attic Chipboard - Park Bench - DA0265 which I have painted.

I took a photo of Lucas on a similar seat we have at home and then cut around it so it looks like he is actually sitting on the chair.

The Hot Air Balloon and Clouds are from "the Chip Chop Shop" which I have been dying to use!  So many yummy embellishments to choose from!


Thanks for checking out my page!!

Renee xo

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness Renee.. this is totally cute as and with all the embellished details... gorgeous. i certainly do love those colors too. thanks so much for popping by... i've had such a busy few weeks that i've missed alot of blogging and now i am catching up!!!

    ReplyDelete