Wednesday 22 June 2011

It's Winter Time!

Hello everyone,

It is most definately Winter here in Mackay!!  Cannot remember it being this cold in a while.  Which of course means that the flu bug has swept through our house and knocked me for a sixer!!!
Not feeling very flash at all!!
With all the extra time on my hands I have been trying to rest, doing a little scrapping and going to bed early!  And looking after my two little men and one big man!!

This is the June Sketch for Dusty Attic for this month:

Really love this sketch and here is my entry for this challenge:



This is a photo of my little boy Lucas.  He is on grandads farm.  As soon as I saw the sketch I knew that I wanted to do this page.  I have used Dusty Attic Chipboard Windmill - DA0061 x 2 and Paddock Fence Large - DA0401 and Paddock Fence Small - DA0402.

 
I have stamped around the edges of the page.  On the windmills I have used crackle paint and then gone over them with copper metallic ink.  The fences I have used glimmermist and then used twine to make the fencing look authentic and then used a black pen to give the fence some patterns to make it look like the grains of the wood.  The grass is Prima Hessian leaves cut in two and then layered.  I have used Jenni Bowlin corrugated lettering and Prima lettering.

Thanks for checking out my page!!

Renee



2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your work never ceases to amaze me. Your style is fantastic! It continually blows me away your attention to detail and the amount of detail you put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so farmy and i just love it... totally cool!

    ReplyDelete