Wednesday 26 October 2011

I Wanna Win!!

Hey There,

Today I am making a quick blog so I can win $50.00 worth of my favourite embellishments from The Chip Chop Shop!!  They have all kinds of embellishments including bright coloured doilies and doily trims, funky chipboard, fimo pins that are just too cool for words and journalling spots.  Needless to say I love it all to bits and I think I almost have one of everything and use them on my layouts all the time!!


Leeann Pearce is my scrapbooking Hero and I love all of her work.  My wish is that I can one day accomplish what she has and hopefully inspire someone myself!!
Like she has inspired me.

So head on over to her blog and check it out The Paintbrush Goes Spottie.  You too could win all these yummy goodies!!

Thanks everyone and wish me luck!!

Renee xo


2 comments:

  1. I won!!! Thanks Miss Holly and Miss Wally! That is sensational news. You know how much I love all your Chip Chop Shop yummies!! Lots. xoxo

    ReplyDelete