Wednesday 2 November 2011

Let Me Hear You Say COWBOYS

Hey There,

First I must start by saying how lucky I am today!!  I won the Chip Chop Shop $50.00 worth of embellishments.  So excited I love everything that Leeann has for sale over there.  So pop on over and check it out.

This is my latest page for Scrap the Boys .  The November Challenge was to

**SHOW US YOUR COLOURS**
We have recently had the AFL & NRL grand finals, the Rugby World Cup, the US Open etc so this month we want a layout of your boys or men showing their colours.
Please note that it does not have to be limited to footy or rugby, it can also include soccer, Touch Footy, Cricket, Tennis and sport that your child or hubby loves but you MUST make sure you have a photo of them in their colours!

Here is my page!


Let me tell you right now, it took me three days to hand stitch everything!! lol I have used some Doily Trims from the Chip Chop Shop and that gorgeous big yellow button is from their also.

Also, in my excitement I have been using Helmar Tiger Grip glue on everything, and this week I got my hands on Scrap Dots!  I don't know how I have lived without it!


Thanks for checking out my page!

Mwah!

Renee xo

2 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS!!! Wow what a massive and awesome prize! You should get a nice amount of goodies for that! :D Love love love your page! If I had boys I would really love to play along! I LOVE AFL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Helmar DT post, looking forward to seeing your creative projects

    ReplyDelete