Saturday 26 November 2011

Simple Boys Layout

Have you ever wanted to keep it simple, well this is my attempt at using a pack that I had and that is all!! No adding on, which for me was very hard. I overthink, everything. 
But not this time!!!

This page is based around a photo of my boy Jackson. He has this laugh that is amazing and totally cheeky, but very infectious. Because it was such a great photo I wanted to keep my layout nice and simple as to not take away from the picture.


I have used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to give some dimension to the transparency cogs on this page. I have distressed the edge on the Navy Cardstock. I like to map out my page and if I put something in the right hand corner I will do it again in the left hand opposite corner. Just to keep my page balanced.

The Silver Cogs are a die cut paper, so easy and so effective. I have glued them down with Helmar Acid Free Glue. I used this same glue on eveything else on the page.
I finished off the page with some eyelets to add some metal and a metallic pen to box the page in with a frame. Here are some close-ups:



It is was fun to try and just use two colors on a page. Blue and Silver.
Once I lay everything on the page, the glueing is the fun bit.


Helmar Acid_Free

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget sometimes it is fun to Keep It Simple!
Time to get your Glue On!!

Renee xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment