Monday 14 November 2011

Father and Son

Hi There Eveyone,

Today I am going to show you a page I have put together for The Color Room.

I started off glueing the zip with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive because I wanted it to dry fast. I then tore into the page like the zip had just gone through it. Starting smaller so that I can tear a little more each time until I got it right. I then used the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to glue the chipboard heading.

The cogs are a mixture of paint, raw chipboard and embossing using Opals. Remember with the opals you need to keep more on the chipboard as it is slightly thicker and you will need the coverage.The cogs are all glued using my personal favourite Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. I could play with this glue all day. ( Is it weird that I like the smell as well!!! LOL) This gave everything the dimension I was after, including my photo and the frame also.

I used Helmar Acid Free Glue to adhere the barb wire chipboard and the doily trim. With the quote I have used I sprayed Silver Glimmermist on some white A4 cardboard and then put it through my printer when it dried.

To finish this whole project I have gone round the whole page with the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and let the twine fall naturally on it to give it a wavy effect.
Here are some close-ups.

Father-and-Son---Close-Ups

Once again I am just so honored to be part of this amazing Helmar Design Team and I cannot wait to create my next project.  My brain is swirling with so many ideas!

Father-and-Son---Glue-Photo

Thanks so much for coming by and checking this out! Time to get your glue on!!

Renee xoxo

3 comments: