Tuesday 17 July 2012

Scrap the Boys July Challenge

Hi There,

Just wanted to share with you today the layout I did for the Scrap the Boys July Challenge.

This is this months challenge details:

SCHOOL PHOTOSThis month is school photo time at our school so what your challenge is this month is to create a layout featuring your child(rens) school photo, if your child isnt at school but playgroup, early learning or creche try and get/use a photo of them there....

I don't have any school photos yet, so I thought I would use Jackson's kindy photos.


I got to be a little bit like a school teacher in this one and got to draw on the chalkboard, well sort of anyway.

I used a black cardstock and then I took some of my boys chalk and had some fun.
When I finished I used the Helmar Crystal Kote Fixative and Matte Finish.


Of course I used some Unity Stamp Co. stamps!!

It was from their May SMAK Kit (love).  I used a Staz On White Opaque Ink.


More stamps and a little hessian!


Some Felt Embelishments.



So head on over to Scrap The Boys and give this challenge a go!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Renee xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and funky!!! Love your zig zags - they are the funkiest ever! Awesome layout!!!

    ReplyDelete