Monday 30 July 2012

Time for a Catch Up!

Hey everyone,

I have been so busy of late, I felt it was time for a catch up on what I have been up to.

I have been busy making cards, layouts and trying to get myself organised
for a busy month ahead!

So here goes:


This is a card I made using the Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Co.
I have been Stamp of the Week subscriber since Week 1!! and I love them all. 
I have quite a stash now!



The following week I got to make another card


I got to add a little texture to this card.
Such a beachy theme, but this stamp is just so versatile.


The stitching was fun, I don't always get a chance to.


If you too would love to have a stamp delivered to you every week.

Check it out HERE


Last but not least


I got the copics out for this one.



I just love it!



Well I think that will be all for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment