Monday 16 January 2017

Case File 222 - My Besties Smile

Hi Friends,

Writing this blog in extreme humidity 
here in Far North Queensland.
Not so fun scrapping in the tropics in the middle
of Summer

In saying that, I did enjoy
creating this layout for CSI: Color Stories Inspiration.
Here is my take on Case File 222.


All colors in the palette are included.

My evidence is:  Chevron (stenciling), Jewels,
Stamps and Fabric.

My Testimony is:  Choose a January Prompt.
I chose What am I grateful for?

Here is my journaling which is hidden behind
the photo mat.


Here are some close-ups:


Thanks to my lovely friend Beck Beattie
I got to play with the Tinby Designs - Color Crush.
The red in the background it Pomegranate.
They are amazing!!
You can purchase them here:


The blue in the background is the Shimmerz Vibez
- Cold as Ice.

The paint on the chipboard is a combination of the
new release Shimmerz Acri Tonez - Blue My Top
and 3 Sheets to the Wind.


The stamps I used on the layout are
from Unity Stamp Co - Vibes.

Here is the Case File:


Why not head on over and give it a try yourself?

Thanks so much for stopping by!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cool page! Such great journaling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great photo! Love the background work and combination of textures on here, Renee, and of course your journaling too!

    ReplyDelete