Friday 18 November 2011

Inspired

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to show you a canvas that I worked on this week whilst watching Helmar Live on Ustream with Tracy Weinzapfel.

I have been watching this live show for about a month and a half now and I would have to say that it has become the highlight to my week.  I have watched Tracy make tags, heart canvases and this is what she made this week:


We watch and chat and play along.  I find myself totally inspired and feel like I have become a part of a larger scrapbooking family.  It really does mean the world to me as these gorgeous people just get me.  It is about making myself happy, and with two children at home life can become a little thankless.  As much I love my family, I still need some me time.

So I find myself at home on a Tuesday (Monday night in America), I get the kids lunch a little earlier and put them down for a nap.  And I just get to play and laugh and smile.

This is what I did this week, so totally inspired by Tracy!


I never in a million years would have imagined myself doing a canvas.  I am a scrapbook layout kind of girl.  But now I am thinking cards, stamps, canvas's, gifts the list of ideas is endless.  I am using watercolor crayons and charcoal pencils and loving every minute.

All because of my mentor Tracy and the Helmar Girls.
You all truly inspire me.
Very lucky to be a part of this amazing team!

Renee xoxo

P.S. Should I have music playing in the background and white dove's flying around the screen!!!  Bahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment