Tuesday 13 March 2012

Monochromatic Layout

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a page I have done only using the colours Yellow and White.  This was a little challenge set for me by a very good friend.  And boy did I have some fun!!


I started off with white cardstock, and used tissue paper and Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste.  This created my background.  I then added textured paste and paint.

I used the Tim Holz Mini Rosettes Dies to make the white rosette and the button is from
The Chip Chop Shop.  One of my favourite places to visit.

I have handmade this twine wheel, by cutting out a circle and adding glue then following round the circle with the twine, working from the inside out, then adding a button on top.  The little circle for the journalling is also from the Chip Chop Shop.

It really does feel great to challenge yourself, and its always more fun with a little help from your friends.

Thanks for stopping by.

Renee xo

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Renee!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome!! Loving the great use of colour, your little bits and pieces here and there and the tissue paper - love tissue paper atm!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete