Thursday 8 March 2012

Timeless Memories

Hey There Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a page I have done quite a while ago now, to enter in the Masters for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine last year.  I received an honorable mention for this page, and this page means alot to me as it was the last photo I will ever have of my mum and dad together, as my dad passed away suddenly close to a year after it was taken.


The challenge for the masters for this page was to hide your journalling somewhere on the page.  I did my journalling behind the birdcage in an open booklet.


This photo was taken on my wedding day.  I had lots of family photos taken and I look back now and think how lucky I was to have them.  You just never know what might happen in the future.




I got such a kick out of seeing my very first page published in a magazine.  Especially this one.  I bought a couple of copies to send home to my mum (she cried).  But it justifies to me why I love to create.  I think about all these timeless memories, I can pass onto my children.  We will then never forget.

Thanks for stopping by.

Renee xoxo



4 comments:

  1. The layout is simply gorgeous and stunning. I love the colour scheme. This is a beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is simply gorgeous and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page and memory. I love your colors and all those flowers! But I'm mad at you. You made me cry and I didn't put on waterproof mascara. People will think I'm nuts. Nuttier than usual I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute....is this your FWF post? It doesn't match the thumbnail in the link, but I can't find that thumbnail on your blog anyway. And you didn't mention any Unity stamps. I'm confused. Granted, it doesn't take much, but I am. : )

    ReplyDelete