Saturday 18 August 2012

Guest Designer - Lime Tart

Hey Everyone,

This month I had the honour of being a guest designer over at

I was so excited as I am a huge fan of everything Lime Tart, including their kits, their copic club and all the other yummies Lime Tart has to offer.

So today I am going to share with you a layout I have done,
which was inspired by this months Sketch.
Here is my interpretation of the sketch:


I stayed true to the sketch, I always find it a challenge when it comes to using multiple photos, so this sketch was perfect!
I have used the A La Tarte Kit to make this layout.


I made some flowers using a Spellbinders die.
The blossom and butterflies are from the kit.




Got to get the sewing machine out and go wild on this one!!

Here is what the A La Tarte Kit looks like this month:

August '12 A la Tarte

This kit is overflowing with pretty papers!

So don't forget to head on over to Lime Tart and have a look around!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch!!! Awesome!!! So nice to do something of ourselves now and again. Love the title too really fits in with all the square pieces of paper on it!!

    ReplyDelete