Monday 13 August 2012

Scrap the Boys - August Challenge

Hey Everyone,

This is a sad month for me as it is my last Design Team layout for Scrap the Boys. 
I have had so much fun being on this Design Team for the last 12 months. 
I have so many Boys in my life that it was the perfect Design Team for me to be on.

So today I am going to share with you my
Scrap the Boys August Challenge layout.

This is this months challenge details:




STB AUGUST CHALLENGE -

This month we want to see a piece of your childs artwork on your layout and then have your layout inspired from that artwork!

*You have until 11.59pm on 31st August to get your entries in using the linky tool, please remember to put your name and country

Here is my layout!


The artwork is behind the photos.  Jackson painted lots of circles and squares.


I used a Crafters Template and the stars were just perfect!


The colors of this Echo Park "This and That" collection were the
exact same colors as his artwork.


Got to have all sorts of fun on this layout.

There is also a Design Team Call over at

Here are the details:

* STB CT CALL - I am looking for 3-4 girls who are interested in becoming a CT member here at Scrap The Boys, all you need to do is email me a short bio, a head shot and two layouts that best showcases your style, these can be layouts that you have created before.

You need to send your application in to scraptheboys@hotmail.com by 8pm 19th August, successful applicants will be notified within 24 hours and you will then have until August 31st to create you first STB example LO!


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment