Saturday 12 December 2015

Case No. 185 - Dreaming of Paris

Hi There Friends,

Seriously, who doesn't dream of Paris?
Well I do.
I love the history, the architecture, the art and the food.

I had the opportunity to scrapbook this love
Case File 185.


My favourite colors are featured in this case file.

Here are some close-ups:


This photo of the Eiffel Tower was a wallpaper, screen saver.
I thought it was perfect for the Case File.


I used a funky Artistcellar Stencil - 
by Tamara Laporte (Willowing).

Here is the Case File:



How amazing is that sketch from Page Drafts!!

My Evidence is:

* Architectural Accents - Eiffel Tower Wood Veneers 
& Stencil Background.
*Pom-Pom Trim - Black Pom-Pom Ribbon under photo.
*Sprinkle Something - I sprinkled glitter at the top of the layout.
*Asterisk/Starburst Shape - Asterisk in my journaling as dot points.

My Testimony is:


I wrote my story in the form of a wish list.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment: