Friday 18 November 2016

Case File 218 - I Have A Little Shadow........

Hi There,

It's time for another CSI: Color Stories Inspiration
Case File.

This is Case File 218.  And I love this palette to bits!


I was inspired by the journaling part of this Case File.
I went with a Prompt Idea: from Carry on Tuesday.

I found Prompt #149 "I Have A Little Shadow....."

I have used all the colors in the palette.

My Evidence:  Dots, Cards, Metal and Circles.

My Testimony:  Prompt Idea from Carry on Tuesday.


Here are some close-ups:


I used Faber Castell Whipped Spackle on the Dusty Attic
chipboard circles with my fingers to give them a rough texture.


The background paper had embossed words on it.
All I did was give it a sand.
It is a core'dinations Sand Cardstock.


Lots of funky embellishments including
those metal circles from Studio Calico,
and the yellow hearts from Illustrated Faith.

Here is what the Case File looks like:


Thanks so much for stopping by. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment