Sunday 13 November 2016

December Monthly Planner Layout using Shimmerz Paints

Hey There,

Time has been flying and before you know it
Christmas will be here!!
So i wanted to get in early and get my planner
Christmas ready.  Ready for all the important events to come.

So with that in mind, I got a little creative and 
used my Shimmerz Paints to have loads of fun!


There are so many hidden treasures that this pic
alone doesn't show, so you will be able to watch my 
video tutorial and get a little Chistmassy too!!
Yep, I made up that word!


Shimmerz Paints used:
Shimmerz Aqua Huez - Seeing Red and Ivy League
Shimmerz - Silver Bells
Shimmerz Inklingz - Naughty or Nice
Shimmerz Spritz - 4 Leaf Clover


Here is the video tutorial for you to see:


Thanks so much for stopping by. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment