Tuesday 19 December 2017

November Planner Layouts

Hi There,

When this beauty arrived I was so excited.  This planner is just so classic with rose gold foil accents.  I knew Romantique would be the perfect collection to start with.


This is the inside of the cover.  I have added embellishments to the pockets in the front left of the planner.  These can come in useful at any time to help me plan.  I used the Romantique Collection Collectables for this.
I cut out a dashboard to go behind the amazing transparency using the P2427 Eiffel.  I then added a collectable that says “You are Amazing.” I cut out a butterfly from the Specialty Transparency, hole punched and added to the bottom D Ring.

I know from my own experience, that I don’t always get to use some of those amazing quotes on the Sticker Sheet, so why not use them on your planner?  We all need some inspiration.


That beautiful Rose Collectable fitted perfectly on the page.


The second week of my planner seen a slightly different colour scheme, but still using the Romantique Collection.  Another quote was perfect.


I layered the Collectables from this collection on this planner layout.


I also made a butterfly paper clip to take me to the page that I have a bill to be paid for, like a reminder.  I made the paperclip by using a Collectable and then enforcing the paperclip between two layers with strong glue.
I really hope you have enjoyed this different way to use your Kaisercraft Collections.
See you next time.
Renee Aslette
Kaisercraft Products: Romantique Collection – P2427 Eiffel (Reverse) | PS507 Butterflies | SS351 Sticker Sheet | PP1032 6 x 6 Paper Pad | CT894 Collectables | SA054 Planner Navy with Rose Gold Foil Accent | AS251 Alpha Sticker Sheet – Ebony | AS253 Alpha Sticker Sheet – Ivory
Other: Paperclip | Pen
Thanks so much for stopping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment