Sunday 17 December 2017

Sitting on Santa's Knee

Hi There,

Who doesn't love getting dressed up and heading off to the shopping centre to have your photo taken with Santa?  I know it was a tradition as my place.


I went a little retro with this layout for Scrap FX.

As soon as I laid my eyes on the Chipboard title “Sitting on Santa’s Knee” I had the perfect photo.


I used a combination of a Tim Holtz Distress Marker – Forest Moss and a Jane Davenport Watercolour – Ariel for the perfect colourings.


This Beaded Strings Chipboard is also a combination of the above colours, then I used Glossy Accents to create a gloss.
These are the Chipboard Products I used:

Thanks for stopping by. xx


2 comments:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete