Monday 2 July 2018

Capture the Moment

Hello Friends,

Today I would like to share with you some Girly Steampunk.  Just to mix it up a little.
I will be using the Steampunk new releases, but going with some more feminine colours.
My first share is a layout I created.

I tried to keep the colours Pink, Black and White with a touch of Gold.
Here are some close-ups:

Here you can see that I used the Honeycomb Stamp to provide a border around the entire layout.
I turned the Suspended Time Chipboard sideways to go under the photo.
Then I added the #fantastic from the #surreal Chipboard pack.

Here you can see the Steampunk Key Corner Chipboard.  I love this.
I also cut out a Light Bulb from the Light Bulb Transparency.  You get 9 different Light Bulbs on the 1 sheet.
Then I finished off by using the Capture the Moment Title.
Thanks so much for stopping by. xx

3 comments: