Friday 22 September 2017

HOME is Where Your Story Begins

Hi There,

Today I am sharing my 3rd creation for the month
for Scrap FX.

As soon as I seen this stamp from Scrap FX I knew 
exactly what I was going to create with it.


I created this in my art journal and I love how it turned out.

I thought it was also perfect with what is going on
in Australia in regards to voting for Same Sex Marriage.
Love is Love.

Here are some close-ups:


I drew the title with a Black Posca Pen 
and finished off with a quote on my Typewriter.


This is the stamp Houses In A Row from Scrap FX.
I was blown away with how precise and easy the stamp was to use.

All stamps from Scrap FX come with their own firm acetate 
so you don't have to use an acrylic stamp block.

I cannot wait to purchase some more.


Thanks so much for stopping by! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment