Thursday 21 September 2017

My Brother My Mate

Hi There,

I always love the opportunity to scrap my boys.
So, I was super excited when Scrap FX sent 
out the new releases for the month 
and they were so masculine and fun.


For this layout I used the My Brother My Mate Mini
chipboard, and could it possibly be more perfect for this photo?

Here are some close-ups:


I used the Chevron Borders chipboard and inked it black.
The background was created by using Shimmerz Coloringz - 
Heidi Ho Blue, Night Moves and Scarlets Fever.


This is the Crate Papers - Cool Kid Collection.


I coloured the My Brother My Mate Mini with Posca Pens.


I do love this collection and have created 2 layouts with it so far.

Here are the products I used from Scrap FX



Thanks so much for stopping by! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment