Wednesday 6 September 2017

One of A Kind

Hi There,

I was so excited about the new releases 
for Scrap FX this month.

Loads of masculine pieces.
I am surrounded by the men in my life, 
so I am never short of inspiration.


It's not always easy to get a photo of my hubby.

So I got a little creative on this layout.

Here are some close-ups:


Loads of stamping, twine, tearing and ink.


I started off with the Tyre Track Stencil 
and some textured paste.


This chipboard title "One of A Kind"is from the Dad Words pack.
There are some many cool titles to be found in this pack.


I finished off with the Metal & Stone Collage.
I cut this chipboard in half and inked it with Black Staz On.

Make sure you head on over to the Scrap FX shop 
and check out the new releases for this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment